Do you have a commercial business that could benefit from installing high speed garage doors? If you don’t know if this type of door is right for you, keep reading, and you’ll soon find out! When thinking about what you want in a commercial door, strength, security, insulation, and style all may come to mind. Now, speed is part of the equation as well.
Benefits of Installing a High Speed Garage Door
Many facilities can benefit from incorporating high speed garage doors. A door that can open and close more quickly increases security, and things that shouldn’t enter the premises, such as heat, wind, humidity, and animals, will have less time to enter.
Lower Energy Costs
During the winter, the door will be open for less time, so less heat will escape and less cold air will have time to swoop indoors. In the summer, more cool air will remain inside, and less heat will have time to enter your facility with a door that opens and shuts quickly. This can help save on energy costs year round.
When the door isn’t kept open as long, any merchandise that is temperature sensitive will be better preserved.
Time is a factor in everyone’s busy life. Waiting for a slow moving door to open and close several times a day can be frustrating. A high speed door will save you time and let you move onto your next task promptly.
Wayne Dalton High Speed Commercial Doors
Wayne Dalton recently released a new lineup of high performance, high speed commercial garage doors! Five new doors are now available, four of which can be used in both interior and exterior applications. The fifth is a high speed, high-cycle rubber door designed to be used areas that experience extreme weather. Click on the links below to learn more about each model.
- Model 881 ADV-X: Ideal for distribution and manufacturing facilities where the environment must be controlled or where there is high forklift traffic
- Model 882 ADV-X: A durable but lightweight door ideal for manufacturing, warehouse, and distribution facilities
- Model 883 ADV-X: A strutted fabric door ideal for applications that require a fast-acting exterior door
- Model 884 ADV-X: This is the heaviest fabric door in this series, designed for exterior areas that experience extreme weather.
- Model 885 ADV-X: This reinforced rubber door is the toughest in the series, designed for facilities with large exterior openings or where the door must be opened and closed multiple times per day.
Commercial High Speed Garage Doors in Des Moines
If you’re interested in any of the heavy duty high speed doors listed above or another one of our durable commercial doors, give us a call, or fill out our quick online form so we can contact you! We serve customers across Central Iowa, including Altoona, Ankeny, Ames, and West Des Moines.